ALL COOKS MUST OBTAIN A MEHKO PERMIT NUMBER AND ADHERE TO CHAPTER 11.6 OF THE CALIFORNIA FOOD RETAIL CODE
You MUST adhere to the following rules when cooking
- Do not cook if you or somebody else in the household is ill.
- Wash hands properly with soap before cooking and after using the restroom. Use gloves.
- All food must be in good condition, safe and unadulterated
- Clean and sanitize all food-contact surfaces
- Food must be obtained from approved/legitimate sources
- Water must not be contaminated
- No insects, rodents, birds or animals must be present during cooking
You are responsible for proper packaging and timely delivery of all orders.
Please make sure you list any ingredient(s) that could cause an allergic reaction including but
not limited to the following eight:
- crustacean shellfish
- Tree Nuts